Wednesday, December 24, 2014

He has kept his twisted self to be himself.
Snarling at the world as we walk through it.
I can feel my twisted monster crying for release. For him to have to hear me say NO once more.
I can feel the animal just below the skin scratching it was to the surface.
Pulling at the meat between me and it.
Lashing out when my guard is down.
Peeling back on the years that I have kept it down.
I do not know what is going to come of him when I grow older and weaker in trying to keep all of it back.
My twisted monster I am afraid of showing all of it's hurt and rage to any ONE soul. It is a Primal in me I have been afraid of it full potential.
It shows me at times what has to be done. What it feeds on and how outrageous it has become of hearing the world.
It lashes at me to pull me to it. I know what it needs but I cannot give in to it's needs so easy. In the past I have let it feed on one soul only to see her pull away to walk away telling me never again. I dare not to release all of it to see it happen again.
I do not think this world needs to see what twisted soul less monster I have kept in the dark for so long can make me become.

No comments:

Post a Comment